How to Install Firefox on Linux and Perform Firefox Update. We recommend you back to Mozilla Firefox since Google Chrome browser now consuming much memory. Here will guide you how to install Firefox in Linux Mint and how to perform update to Firefox web browser.
Mozilla Firefox is one of the best internet browser for Linux which provide a fast, full-featured Web browser and become the best alternative for Chrome browser. Firefox bundled with pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, yahoo search and many more. Firefox also has simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Firefox experience a fast, smart and personal Web browser. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted one of the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
FAST. SMART. YOURS. Firefox is made with you in mind and gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience. That’s why we design the product with smart features that take the guess work out of browsing.
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser Features
- Private Browsing with Tracking Protection blocks certain Web elements that could be used to record your behavior across sites
- Control Center that contains site security and privacy controls
- Indicator added to tabs that play audio with one-click muting
- WebRTC improvements:
- IPV6 support
- Preferences for controlling ICE candidate generation and IP exposure
- Hooks for extensions to allow/deny create Offer/Answer
- Improved ability for applications to monitor and control which devices are used in get User Media
- Login Manager improvements:
- Improved heuristics to save usernames and passwords
- Edit and show all logins in line, Copy/Paste usernames/passwords from the Context menu
- Migration imports your passwords to Firefox from Google Chrome for Windows and Internet Explorer; import anytime from the Login Manager
- Improved performance on interactive websites that trigger a lot of restyles
How to Install Mozilla Firefox on Linux
sudo apt-get install firefox
How to Perform Firefox Update on Linux
On Linux Mint, you can perform update by opening Start Menu >> Administration >> Update Manager. Please give check mark on Mozilla Firefox only if you want to update only Firefox browser!
Firefox reiew? Yes since Chrom consuming so much memory we recommend you to use this internet browser for Linux.