Best Periodic Table of Elements Software for Linux – Kalzium chemistry periodic table software free download. This will guide how to install Kalzium, open Kalzium and Kalzium review as one of Linux application for Periodic Table.
Periodic Table of Elements Software for Linux – Kalzium
Kalzium is a Linux software which shows you the Periodic Table of Elements. You can use Kalzium to search for information about the elements or to learn facts about the periodic table digitally.
Kalzium is your digital replacement for the periodic table on paper. It ss a program that visualizes the Periodic Table of Elements (PSE) and includes basic information about all common elements in the PSE. It has a gained much more functions over time.
Review Kalzium – Periodic Table Software for Linux
Kalzium provides you with all kinds of information about the Periodic Table of the Elements. You can visualize the Periodic Table of the Elements by groups, blocks, and families. You can plot data for a range of elements for properties like the boiling point or the atomic mass. You can go back in time and see what elements were known at a given date. You can also calculate the molecular mass of molecules.
Kalzium is divided in an information panel on the left (in red), the table view (in blue) which shows the elements of the periodic table, and a legend panel at the bottom (in green). The standard menubar allows you to choose what you want to display and the status bar reports facts. Very recommended for complete periodic table of elements. If you are looking for simple periodic table of elements you can try GElemental Periodic Table.
How to Install Kalzium in Linux
sudo apt-get install kalzium
Features of Kalzium Periodic Table Software for Linux
- Versatile overview of all important data from the elements like melting points, electron affinity, electron negativity, electron configuration, radii, mass, ionisation energy
- Tool to visualize the spectral lines of each elements
- Different colored views to the PSE: separation of the different blocks, Year simulator, Temperature simulator
- Molecular weight calculator
- An Isotopetable
- 3D molecule editor, with a load and save functionality
- A equation solver for stoichiometric problems
- Filetype conversion for different types of chemical programs
- Tool to produce a comprehesive list of all Risk_and_Safety_Statements