Do you want to convert bulk images into one PDF document in Linux? Convert JPG to PDF in Linux please read completely this article called “Multiple Image to Single PDF Converter Software in Linux” using convert command from ImageMagick Studio LLC.
Converting bulk image format into one single PDF can be done by simple program using Linux Terminal. You can combine any image into single PDF automatically sorted by name. So if you want your photo converted sequentially you need to rename it ascendingly.
Convert Images to Single PDF
This linux program to create PDF from image called “convert”. Convert is small and simple software from ImageMagic used to convert all image together into single file of PDF.
ImageMagick is a command line Terminal program in Linux which is capable of so many more batch operations than this – resizing, compressing, format converting – and it’s available on all platforms – Linux, Windows and Mac.
Creating a PDF document from multiple JPEG/JPG/PNG images file can take some time and you may want to try different settings for size and quality of output, so we suggest you make a copy of the JPEG files in a temporary folder to play around with and use Imagemagick on those, NOT your originals. Reducing the resolution as a first step will also make things much quicker.
How to Combine Multiple Image Into Single PDF in Linux ?
Here is the way co combine bulk image to PDF by converting them into single file in PDF format. After PDF output you can distribute it or convert it into any document you want such as odt, docx, and many more. Follow these steps to convert multiple image into single PDF:
- Create a folder, and copy your image you want to convert into that created folder.
- Right click inside the folder on the blank area, and select “Open in Terminal”
- Now converting process, type in your terminal convert *.png outfile.pdf
- Wait until process finished. You will have a new PDF file called outputfile.pdf
- NOTE: you can use convert *.* ouputfile.pdf instead for converting any image format into single pdf file. Have a try!
- Also you can use this convert *.png -gravity South -annotate 0 ‘%f’ outputfile.pdf